Time to Make Sense of 2009  

Posted by Kannan

Hi everybody,

As 2009 looms ahead of us, I am in a reflective mood. I want to extend my New Year greetings to all of you and pray for your prosperity. However, like most people I have been talking to, I too am looking at a challenging year ahead.

Challenges in life though are not aimless. Certainly God doesn't put us through the mill without a purpose. it is time to look beyond the surface of the obvious in life, to peer deeper and to be open to God's wisdom. It is time to meditate for direction.

I will post my discoveries on the year ahead in my website. Until then, despite the seeming odds let us all pray for an enriching New Year.

God Bless


Aum Shanti,
MyHinduPage.org

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 1, 2009 at 7:52 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment